Chat live with experts from Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin during this online event! The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) and Value-Based Modifier (VBM) program require that eligible professionals submit clinical quality measures (CQMs) as part of meeting yearly reporting requirements. Ask your questions about reporting for the 2016 PQRS performance year at this live chat event.
- Mid-level providers.
- Office managers.
- Clinical staff.
- Who is eligible to participate in PQRS reporting.
- Benefits to selecting the Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO).
- Selecting the best measures and national quality strategy domains to meet requirements.
- Why feedback and quality resource use reports (QRURs) are important tools to achieving success.
How to participate
- Sign up for a reminder email.
- Visit this link on April 27.
- View the user guide in advance.
We are using CoverItLive software, which recommends participants have the following for optimal performance:
- A recent version of a major browser – view the recommend list.
- A computer with at least 2GB of Ram.
- A high-speed internet connection.
If you have questions contact Holly Standhardt, 248-4565-6709, firstname.lastname@example.org.