Join the Quality Insights Reducing HAIs in Hospitals team and staff from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)-National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) for an opportunity to “lunch and learn” with your peers via Live Chat.
CDC-NHSN staff will be available during the Live Chat to answer questions about the NHSN protocols and surveillance definitions. Click on the yellow calendar icon above to add to your Outlook calendar.
Join the Live Chat
At the time of the event:
- Go to the Live Chat Event page.
- Type in your first and last name, e-mail and organization and enter event. This information does not appear in Live Chat.
- You’ll reenter your name as you wish for it to appear in Live Chat (First and last name or first name only). Watch the screen and begin chatting.
- Remember there is no audio.
- Ask questions during the event/
If you have questions or concerns, contact Sarah Brinkman, 952-853-8552, email@example.com.
A presentation brought to you by Quality Insights, the Medicare QIO-QIN serving West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey and Lousiana.