Integrated behavioral health care is an emerging field within the wider practice of high-quality, coordinated health care. In the broadest use of the term, “integrated behavioral health care” can describe any situation in which behavioral health and medical providers work together.
- define integrated care
- identify settings in which integrated care is practiced
- describe the prevalence of behavioral health conditions in primary care
- define models of integrated care
- show examples of integrated care in the region
- make the case for behavioral health screening
Mark Loush, LMSW, CAADC