Engaging in quality improvement activities allows anticoagulation providers to assess their own performance and identify areas for targeted interventions. Please join Dr. Geoff Barnes in a discussion of how to identify strategies that will benefit the management of both warfarin and the direct oral anticoagulants and for a review of the quality measures and resources to begin a quality improvement process.
- Identify challenges to delivering anticoagulation care
- Identify strategies to improve the delivery of warfarin anticoagulation
- Identify strategies to improve the delivery of direct oral anticoagulation care
- Click here to register
- Click “Register” on the left
- Enter the information as prompted
- You will receive an email with the call and login information
Please note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.