In this webinar Dr. Michael Klepser, PharmD, FCCP, from Ferris State University, College of Pharmacy will be discussing immunizations and antimicrobial stewardship and how they are connected.
- Describe the rationale behind community antimicrobial stewardship.
- Identify drivers of antibiotic use in the outpatient setting.
- List four actions proposed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for inclusion in community antimicrobial stewardship programs.
- Discuss how immunizations are linked to antimicrobial stewardship.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Aparna Ghosh, 248-465-7334, email@example.com.