Please join us for this national webinar on the Immunization Champions, Advocates & Mentors Program (ICAMP) presented by The Gerontological Society of America (GSA). ICAMP is intended to mobilize and assist health care professionals in their efforts to increase adult immunization rates and to reach the ultimate destination: achievement of Healthy People 2020 goals for adult immunization. ICAMP provides tools and resources that align with the National Vaccine Advisory Committee (NVAC) Standards for Adult Immunization Practice which includes assessing patients, making a strong recommendation, administering or referring, and documenting.
- Help providers improve performance in immunization quality metrics
- Increase satisfaction between health care professionals and patients
- Increase knowledge of adult immunization standards
- Prepare individuals to champion immunization practices at their organization
This presentation is directed to all health care providers.
Elizabeth Sobczyk, MSW, MPH. Ms. Sobczyk joined The Gerontological Society of America as a senior project manager in 2016. She manages GSA’s National Adult Vaccination Program, working with partners in government, industry, and provider organizations to improve adult vaccination rates through education and change management. Prior to GSA, Ms. Sobczyk oversaw immunization initiatives at the American Academy of Pediatrics for 11 years and worked in community health centers providing emergency assistance and running health education initiatives.
To Participate: (Please join the event 15 minutes prior to the start time.)
- Go to: https://qualitynet.webex.com
- Locate the event you wish to join, click “Join Now” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: ICAMP (The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.)
- Dial into the teleconference: 1 (888) 896-0862. The access code is 46657047.
If you have any questions or problems accessing the web portion of this meeting, please call the Ventech Solutions WebEx Helpline at 571-598-1988.
Download flier for Webinar: ICAMP.
Gina Jones at email@example.com or 630-928-5826.
A Great 8+ webinar brought to you by Telligen, the QIN-QIO serving Colorado, Illinois and Iowa, in partnership with the QIN-QIOs serving Alaska, Hawaii, Kansas, Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Wisconsin and Wyoming.