The Quarterly Hospital Readmissions Report webinar will provide attendees with timely updates on deadlines and resources relevant to acute care hospitals (ACHs) and critical access hospitals (CAHs). Additionally, attendees will have an opportunity to learn from their peers about how they utilize the reports to identify trends in readmissions and prioritize areas of focus.
This format will also provide a forum for attendees to ask questions about the information found in their Quarterly Hospital Readmissions Reports. The discussion will be guided by subject matter experts from Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network.
ACHs and CAHs involved in quality reporting: project managers/leads; informatics specialists; quality improvement personnel; and clinicians and those who monitor readmissions performance on behalf of their organizations.
- Updates on important deadlines and resources pertinent to ACHs and CAHs.
- Opportunity to learn from peers about how they use the Hospital Readmissions Reports to drive quality improvement.
- Question and answer session.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Holly Standhardt, 248-912-6709, email@example.com.