Value-based programs reward health care providers with incentive payments for the quality of care they give to people with Medicare. These programs are part of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) larger quality strategy to reform how health care is delivered and paid for. Value-based programs also support our three-part aim:
- Better care for individuals
- Better health for populations
- Lower cost
Hospital staff involved in quality improvement and reporting.
- Review the impact of the FY2019 Inpatient Quality Reporting Program Final Rule on the pay-for-performance programs and measures.
- Understand the current and future status and program specifications of Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP), Readmission Reduction (RRP) and Hospital-Acquired Condition (HAC) programs.
- Learn about tools to understand and support the CMS hospital incentive programs.
- Sarah Brinkman, Program Manager, Stratis Health, email@example.com
- Ross Gatzke, Program Manager, MetaStar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holly Standhardt, Program Manager, MPRO, email@example.com
- Visit the registration and join page.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, contact Jenna Kornberg, 952-853-8583, email@example.com.