This learning session will focus on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) hospital incentive programs.
Infection Preventionists, Hospital Quality Contacts, Hospital Value-Based Payment Contacts, Coordination of Care Coalition Contacts
- Understand the current status and program specifications of Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP), readmission reduction (RRP), and hospital-acquired condition (HAC) programs
- Share tools to understand and support the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) hospital incentive programs
- Identify tips for improvement
Ross Gatzke, MS
Project Specialist, MetaStar
Donna Modras, RHIT
Project Coordinator, Hospital Data Reporting, MPRO
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Click “Submit.” Once approved, you will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com.
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your registration ID (from confirmation email) as prompted.
- Enter the password: HOSPITAL.
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference:
- Teleconference Number: 1-877-615-4339
- Enter Access Code: 7468342#
If you have any questions or problems accessing the web portion of this meeting, please call the Ventech Solutions WebEx Helpline at 571-598-1988.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Ross Gatzke, 800-362-2320, firstname.lastname@example.org