Please join Robin Nwankwo, MPH, R.D., CDE, from the University of Michigan Medical School, and Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network for a webinar on communicating lifestyle and diet management.
- Robin Nwankwo, MPH, R.D., CDE, University of Michigan Medical School
Participants of the webinar will:
- Review patient motivation strategies for health behavior change (HBC)
- Compare effectiveness as it applies to primary care interventions
- Consider at least three tools and resources they can offer patients to assist with lifestyle change
- Click here
- Click on Register and enter your information
- Click Submit
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email with the meeting information and the registration ID that will be used to log into the WebEx portion of the meeting. Please note, this email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
Please join the event 5-10 minutes prior to the start time to ensure the automatic system set-up has been properly established. If you have any questions or problems accessing the web portion of this meeting, please call the General Dynamics Information Technology WebEx Helpline at 540-347-7400 x390.
Download Communicating Lifestyle and Diet Management for the Holidays