During this call, learn about the new Facility Assessment Tool to help identify and develop the specific assessment of your facility. Also, find out about frequently asked questions related to revision of the State Operations Manual Appendix PP for Phase 2 of the Reform of Requirements for Long-Term Care Facilities final rule. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
Consumer and advocacy groups, nursing home providers, surveyor community, prescribers, professional associations, and other interested stakeholders.
- Kelly O’Neill, BSN, RN, MPA, CPHQ, Stratis Health. Kelly is a national leader in healthcare performance improvement, with a focus on improving the quality of care and quality of life for people living and working in nursing homes. She provides leadership for resident quality improvement and safety activities in nursing homes across the country as part of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) National Coordinating Center, and the National Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative. Kelly was a key developer of resources and tools for the Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) national demonstration project to support implementation of QAPI at the nursing home level. She has a masters degree in public and nonprofit administration. She is a certified professional in health care quality, and a master trainer for AHRQ’s TeamSTEPPS and Falls Prevention Programs.
- CMS Subject Matter Experts
- Download slide handouts PDF.
- Download Facility Assessment Tool.
- Download presentation PDF.
- Download audio zipped file.
- Download transcript.
- Download clarification.
If you have questions, contact Kristi Wergin, 952-853-8561, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This national call is a program of the Medicare Learning Network/Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. For registration assistance, contact email@example.com.