Presented by The American Heart Association Southeastern Michigan and MPRO, as part of Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network.
- The impact of hypertension in Metro Detroit by zip code.
- Impact of NEW American Heart Association high blood pressure guidelines on patient care.
- Panel discussion on the care team approach to hypertension management, quality payment program measures and patient treatment.
- Navigating the M.A.P. framework for high blood pressure management, case studies and best practices.
- Phillip Levy, M.D., MPH, FAHA, Wayne State University, professor & associate chair for research, Department of Emergency Medicine, assistant VP for translational science and clinical research innovation
- Earlexia M. Norwood, M.D., service chief, Family Medicine, Henry Ford West Bloomfield hospital director, Practice Development, HFMG, director, Community Health Education, HFMG
For more information and to register, click here.
View the continuing education information sheet here.