Physicians and care teams.
- Identify the diabetes education programs in Michigan – Diabetes Prevention Programing (DPP), Diabetes Personal Action Toward Health (D-PATH) and Diabetes Self-Management Education (DSME).
- Learn how diabetes education benefits participants in the management of their chronic condition(s).
- Identify how you or your organization can get more involved in diabetes education.
- Understand motivational interviewing (MI) concepts and how to use MI for patients with diabetes.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Elise DeYoung, 248-465-7459, email@example.com.