Please join the Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network and Dr. John Briles M.D., director of Behavioral Healthcare at Molina Healthcare of Michigan, for our depression and chronic disease webinar on Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2015, from 11-12 p.m. CT; 12–1 p.m. ET.
Dr. Briles will discuss how behavioral health conditions have an impact upon chronic disease states. Bring any questions or comments you have, as Dr. Briles will be available at the end of the presentation. Continuing education credits are available for any social workers that attend.
- John Briles, M.D.
- Director of Behavioral Healthcare, Molina Healthcare of Michigan
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Understand the importance of recognizing and addressing depression in patients with chronic disease
- Understand the prevalence of depression in diabetes, cardiac disease, and other chronic conditions
- Understand the overall disease burden and cost of health care in patients with chronic disease and depression
- Be able to identify behavioral and pharmacological interventions that can assist in treating depression
This course has been approved by the Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative and is recognized by the State of Michigan, Department of Community Health, Licensing Division for Social Work Continuing Education under St. John Providence, MI CEC # 0049. Certificate not valid without the course approval number.
- Click here
- Click on register and enter your information
- Enter the password: CDISEASE
- Click submit
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email with the meeting information and the registration ID that will be used to log into the WebEx portion of the meeting. Please note, this email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join the event 5-10 minutes prior to the start time to ensure the automatic system set-up has been properly established. If you have any questions or problems accessing the web portion of this meeting, please call the General Dynamics Information Technology WebEx Helpline at 540-347-7400 x390.