Join Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network (Lake Superior QIN) and CEO of the Wisconsin Nurses Association (WNA), Gina Dennik-Champion, for a look at several strategies being used in Wisconsin healthcare organizations to address undiagnosed and uncontrolled hypertension. Central to the success of these strategies is the deployment of a clear patient-centered team-based care model. Gina’s presentation begins with an overview of the model developed by WNA and other Wisconsin stakeholders as a basis for improved care and discusses tactics used by organizations that were the focus of a recent statewide expert panel on hypertension convened by the WNA.
Physicians and clinical staff working toward Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS)/MACRA/Merit-based Incentive Payment System; care coordinators, coalition coordinators.
- Describe a fully integrated practical model for patient-centered team based care.
- Implement a team based care strategy as a means of diagnosing and treating hypertension.
- Overview several hypertension control strategies being deployed by Wisconsin healthcare organizations.
Gina Dennik-Champion, RN, MSN, MA, Chief Executive Officer, Wisconsin Nurses Association
Ashley Green, Project Specialist, MetaStar, Inc.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com.
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted. Enter the registration ID you received in the registration confirmation.
- Enter the password: Hypertension.
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference:
- Teleconference Number: 877-615-4337.
- Enter Access Code: 6246 080#.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Ashley Green, 608-441-8246, email@example.com