This webinar will provide an opportunity for hospital outpatient departments and ambulatory surgery centers to discuss best practices and share barriers in their quality improvement efforts regarding the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) quality reporting program colonoscopy measures OP-29, 30, & 32 and ASC-9, 10 & 12, as well as OAS CAHPS.
- Share successful quality improvement tips for the same measures in different settings.
- Learn about challenges of the same measures in the different settings and the mitigation.
- Discuss implementation of the new OAS CAHPS measures
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Donna Modras at 248-465-7407, email@example.com.