Join Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network (QIN) and the Michigan Health & Hospital Association (MHA) Keystone Center for a webinar focused on antimicrobial stewardship.
Antimicrobial stewardship fundamentals will be discussed and how to operationalize antimicrobial stewardship practices in the outpatient setting. Specific interventions will not be discussed. However, the education surrounding antimicrobial stewardship best practices will provide a foundation to grow your program
- Understand antimicrobial stewardship fundamentals
- Understand how to operationalize antimicrobial stewardship practices in the outpatient setting
- Mike Klepser, PharmD, FCCP, FIDP, professor of pharmacy, Ferris State University
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.