Learn how to report once using electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs) and meet both Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) requirements and the CQM reporting requirement of the Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program.
- Marni Anderson, Project Specialist, MetaStar
- Ben West, Founder, Health eFilings, LLC
- Candy Hanson, Program Manager, Stratis Health
- Laura Sawyer, Clinical Application Coordinator, MPRO
- Review program requirements for meaningful use CQMs and PQRS
- Learn how to work with your EHR vendor or a data submission vendor to electronically report
- Understand how to fully document patient care in your EHR
- Click here
- This should bring you to this event on the QualityNet e-University webpage
- Click on Register and enter your information
- Click Submit
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email with the meeting information and the registration ID that will be used to log into the WebEx portion of the meeting. Please note, this email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
Please join the event 5-10 minutes prior to the start time to ensure the automatic system set-up has been properly established. If you have any questions or problems accessing the web portion of this meeting, please call the General Dynamics Information Technology WebEx Helpline at 540-347-7400 x390.
Contact Candy Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-853-8524.
Contact Marni Anderson at email@example.com or 608-441-8253.