This National Learning & Action Network (LAN) session topic aligns with the CMS Quality Strategy goal of promoting effective communication and coordination of care and will focus on identifying and addressing needs for community and social supports.
Physicians, nurses, community and social support groups, beneficiaries, and families.
- Identify key elements to help you succeed in achieving effective communication and coordination of care.
- Describe best practices used to bridge community and social support gaps in care.
- Explain how you can leverage partnerships to help achieve desired change within your team or organization.
- Traci Archibald, MBA, OTR/L, Director of the Division of ESRD, Population and Community, Quality Improvement and Innovation Group, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Angela Lucente-Prokop, MPM, PMP, Regional Project Director, Southwestern Pennsylvania Area Agency on Aging
- Jane Brock, MD, MSPH, Medical Director, Telligen, the QIN-QIO for Colorado, Illinois and Iowa
- Click here to register.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or concerns, contact QINNCC@area-d.hcqis.org.
Continuing Education Information
Physicians This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare, CRW & Associates and Telligen. AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physician Assistants NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME.
Nursing AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This activity is awarded 1.0 contact hour.
Nurse Practitioners AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider Number: 030803.
This program is accredited for 1.0 contact hour which includes 0 hours of pharmacology. Program ID #21610-4.
This program was planned in accordance with AANP CE Standards and Policies and AANP Commercial Support Standard
You must participate in the entire activity to receive credit. A statement of credit will be available upon completion of an online evaluation/claimed credit form. The link to the online evaluation will be provided after completion of the activity. If you have questions about this CME/CE activity, please contact AKH Inc. at email@example.com