Health care professionals interested in hearing from a provider using a MAT approach to improve patients’ lives.
- Provide an overview of a rural community’s opioid problem.
- Discuss how a family medicine physician successfully worked with the community to provide hope and recovery to patients by using Naltrexone (Vivitrol).
- Describe the impact and sustained success this one MAT approach has had on patients and the entire community.
Dr. John A. McAuliffe, MD of Prairie Clinic, LLC.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information one week prior to the event.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
If you have questions, contact Julie Schmelzer, firstname.lastname@example.org