Do you know how National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) surveillance definition changes will impact you?
Join us as we help guide your facility through the recent updates made by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and NHSN to the 2016 surveillance definitions, and assist your
facility in accurate reporting and healthcare-associated infection (HAI) measurement.
Healthcare professionals responsible for surveillance in acute care facilities.
- Discuss the changes in the NHSN surveillance definitions for 2016 and how these changes impact reporting.
- Demonstrate how to utilize the definitions to accurately measure and report your facility’s HAIs.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
If you have questions or concerns, contact DeAnn Richards, 800-362-2320, email@example.com.
An HAI15+ presentation brought to you by Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), the Medicare QIO-QIN serving Ohio.